Test assistant (m/f/d)
Delta Test GmbH, based in Hambühren/Celle, has been a leading global service company in the field of non-destructive material testing since 1988. We are a dynamic, innovative and successful service company and offer materials testing worldwide using the eddy current and ultrasonic testing methods. Our customers include conventional and nuclear power plants, chemical/petrochemical plants as well as automotive manufacturers and the manufacturing industry.
Your field of activity
- All activities required for the preparation, execution and completion of material testing work (eddy current testing) in industrial plants such as chemical and petrochemical plants.
- The activity is carried out both at home and abroad.
You bring with you
- a completed vocational training
- Interest in and understanding of the technical profession
- a driving licence class B
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to travel
- Permanent position
- Attractive and performance-related pay
- Company pension scheme
- Grants for fitness offers
- Individual further training opportunities