WE WILL FIND A SOLUTION FOR YOUR INSPECTION PROBLEM.
Electro Magnetic Acoustic Transducer (EMAT)
Key Benefits of EMAT
- No couplant needed.
- Contact-free to inspection surface. Scanning is possible.
- Inspection surface should be free from loose deposits.
- Low spread of shear / transverse waves. High resolution.
- Operating temperature from -30°C to +550°C.
- Applicable for almost all metals.
- Limitations: Casting-Centrifugal casting – cast Alloy 800.
- Low maintenance cost, easy handling.
Adhesive Force: 140 N
Footprint: 5 x 5 mm
Air Gap: max.3 mm
Wall Thickness: 3-200 mm
Temperature: -30°C to 550°C
Wave: few spread/Transversal
Sensor: 3 MHz
Inductor: 1,4 kV/0,00014 A