Commercial Manager (m/f/d)
Full-time in 29313 Hambühren
Your field of activity
In close cooperation with the management, you will be jointly responsible for the following tasks:
- Controlling of all expenses such as material procurement, vehicle fleet, etc. - Business management control
- Responsible for planning, monitoring and forecasting the economic development (turnover, costs and result)
- Preparation of the annual investment plan
- Checking and calculation of offers
- Checking outgoing invoices
- Optimisation of operational planning and production processes
- Carrying out analyses - Order/customer assessment
You bring with you
- a successfully completed technical/college degree as a business economist: in or a comparable qualification in the field of finance and accounting/controlling.
- Many years of experience in the field of cost and performance accounting and controlling.
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- diplomatic skills, strong communication and negotiation skills.
- business fluent in written and spoken German and English.
- Confidence and experience in the use of common Microsoft Office applications.
- Ideally, you already have specific industry knowledge and ideally a network within the industry.
You will work in a medium-sized company with currently 55 employees. We offer you an interesting and varied job in a motivated and friendly team. You can expect the following from us:
- An individual and intensive induction
- Attractive and performance-related remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Company car also for private use
- Permanent position
- Subsidisation of the occupational pension scheme
- Subsidy for the gym
- A modern workplace
- Teamwork, collegiality and mutual support are emphasised
We look forward to receiving your online application. Simply send it to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org